Serve this flavorful chunky salsa with corn chips or in steamed corn tortillas with rice, or on prime of salads, hash browns, or baked or mashed potatoes. For a smoother Spicy Black Bean Dip, merely mix the entire components in a meals processor (see Notes).
The best kitchen tools you can find here!
Spicy Black Bean SalsaIn the picture above, the salsa is served on prime of mashed potatoes and garnished with avocado and cilantro, with a facet of steamed asparagus, and lime water.
Serves: makes about 1¾ cups
- 1 can cooked black beans (15 ounces; about 1½ cups), drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup corn kernels (thaw first if frozen)
- ½ cup finely chopped crimson onion
- ¼ cup loosely packed cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon granulated onion
- ½ teaspoon common or smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon floor cumin
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic (or 1 medium clove, finely chopped)
- Place the entire components right into a medium bowl, and stir nicely. Serve instantly or refrigerate for a pair hours to raised incorporate flavors. (For a smoother dip, see Notes.)
Your place is kitchengadgets.shop. Enjoy it!
If you want to an easy dip somewhat than a chunky salsa, place the entire components right into a meals processor, and mix till easy (see picture beneath).
Also strive including chopped jalapeño peppers, tomatoes (contemporary or canned/diced), bell pepper, mango, and/or avocado.
I like utilizing crimson onions for his or her visible enchantment, however you can even use yellow or white, and even inexperienced onions (scallions).
Instead of cilantro, you can even use chopped parsley or basil.
Above: If you want your salsa actually spicy and sizzling, be happy so as to add some cayenne pepper, crimson pepper flakes, sizzling sauce, or chopped jalapeño peppers.
Above: The similar salsa, simply blended right into a easy dip utilizing the meals processor. Serve with cut-up greens or oil-free corn chips (corn tortillas lower into 6 or eight triangles and baked on a cookie sheet at 350F for 10 to 15 minutes, simply till beginning to brown).
Click right here to go to our products page